Sydney Best Indian Vedic Astrologer
Pooja for Wealth,education , health and peace in life
Ganesha Pooja in Hindu culture Ganapati or Lord Ganesha is always worshipped before starting any Pooja or Homam. Lord Ganapathy eradicates all difficulties faced by an individual.
According to the legend performing Ganapathi Puja at least once in a year will give prosperity, health ,wealth and peace of mind to the individual who is performing it. Ganapathi Puja should be performed on all possible auspicious occasions be it starting a new project or even your birthday.
Before starting any new venture or anything afresh, Ganesh Puja is must. If one is suffering from losses, when starting a new business or investments or when one is getting married, or to remove obstacles or for celebration of your or your child’s birthday, Maha Ganpathi Puja is recommended. Done to remove obstacles, for gravhapravesham.
What are involved in Pooja
– It is Performed during any auspicious beginning like commencing a business etc.
– Improves family bondage.
– To overcome diseases.
– For achieving planned objectives without hindrance.
– For success in works/projects without any problems.
– For education, marriage, health and wealth.
– To attain prosperity in various aspects of life.
– At the beginning of other Homas